Hi, thanks for taking time out of your day to look at my work! I’ll make this section short and to the point.
My name is Chris Lenz and I’m an artist and designer. I am a graphic designer, 3D modeler/animator, game art designer, and video editor.
- I graduated from Joliet Junior College with an Associate in Arts.
- I graduated from the Illinois Institute of Art – Tinley Park with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts & Animation.
- I use Autodesk Maya and Blender for my 3D projects.
- I use Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop for most of my 2D projects.
- I use Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, and Sony Vegas for a majority of my video projects.
- Created a community for Raspberry Pi fans, that has grown to 200,000 members. Also created an unofficial Raspberry Pi news page on Google+ that has grown to 1,000,000+ followers and 38 million+ page views. The community and profile pages are now both controlled by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. (First post from the Foundation, announcing they have taken over the page) [Google+ has since shut down, so here’s a screenshot of the post].
- I have taught myself how to use all different versions of Windows (Windows 95 – Windows 10), Mac OS (OS 9+), and Linux (Debian, Fedora, Ubuntu, Mint, CentOS, and others).
- First student to graduate from the Illinois Institute of Art – Tinley Park with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Media Arts & Animation (on the Dean’s list too)!